Monday, August 10, 2009

Mosquitoes, ticks, and spiders! Oh my!

im back from camp!
it was super cool
i'll give a summary of what we did:
-swim test
-zip line
-carwash
-cabin cleanup
-waiter duty
-flashlight time
-Giant Swing
-Dressing up as ninja's to make cookies+ eat breakfast
-Dress up all in red for the olympics
-get last place in gimp-making competition (I'VE NEVER DONE GIMP BEFORE!)
-some kid making me say "squirrels" and then accidently spitting on my shoes that i customized myself forcing me to call him squirrelspat (i dont know, it sounded good @ the time)
-hitting the grass everytime in archery
-many ropes course activities
-being obsessed w/ Bananagrams
-falling on my face in skatepark
-trying out for Peter Pan , hoping to be a main part, but being a pirate instead
-wanting the camp sweatpants really badly
-sailing in the pouring rain
-and much much more that im too lazy to talk about

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...