Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sooo sorry i haven't logged on in ages
oh well
it's not like anyone reads this blog
anywho,
here is all the stuff that happened
while i was off having a life:

-I went to go see Toy Story 1+2 in 3D, but the movie screen was acting weird!
-Chilled @ my house playing Wii w/ my bffl Nina
-I had no HW for 2 days in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!
-My math teacher and my science teacher got engaged!!!!
-I went to an awesome Halloween party w/my bffl Fifi!
-Halloween: sat around the house until we went trick or treating (it was raining soo hard and we got soaked)
-i found out someone from my school got hit by a car (i think he may be ok)
So that is all the stuff that happened!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...