Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Selena Gomez-Naturally: Love that Look!

Okay, I don't really like Disney Channel stars all that much. I find them obnoxious and cocky most of the time, and most of them aren't-so-great actors. But I do like Selena Gomez! Even though Wizards of Waverly Place is pretty bad, I'm looking forward for Monte Carlo! I also like her music (e.i. Naturally). When I watched the music video, I fell in love the the outfits she was wearing, so here is a look inspired by her main outfit:

Dress # 1: Black Solid Organdy Dress stylebop.com
Dress #2: Black Luxe Slub Tank-Dress stylebop.com
Ring: Halleh 18-karat gold Almond ring net-a-porter.com
Necklace: Kenneth Jay Lane 22-karat gold-plated coin necklace net-a-porter.com
Earrings: Kenneth Jay Lane 22-karat gold-plated coin earrings net-a-porter.com
Shoes: Tory Burch Mairin cross-over sandals net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...