Monday, November 15, 2010

I NEED CLOTHES!

Okay for now I'm going to interupt this process of me uploading looks and telling you guys that im sooo stylish (i wouldn't know if I was, I pretty much known at my school as the girl who wears crazy NEON tights( in blue and pink) its quite cool if I don't say so myself). Did you like that process? WELL BWAHAHAHAHAAHAA cuz IT AINT COMING BACK!!
JK JK it is!
Ok now im on a Tangent!
Anyway, I just wanted to say That I just realised that I have no nice clothes.
You see, I'm moving houses right now, and I lost 2 of my favorite trousers, and I only brought 2 other good fitting pairs with me. (the rest are in storage)
My mum brought all these pairs of ones that fit gross so I have no clothes, YEAH ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...