Friday, December 31, 2010

Did Lydia solve her 2010 resolution's?

AAAAAAH 2010 IS ALMOST OVER! THIS IS QUITE ANNOYING BECAUSE IM STILL WRITING 2009! These are the resolutions I made for 2010. You can see them here... SO the big question here is did I actually solve them?

1.Get a brighter smile
Nope. My teeth are still quite dull-looking. Lets try for 2009 ARRRRGH I mean 2011!

2.Lose some pounds(@ least 10 lbs.)
Another negative. I somehow seemed to gain more weight. Probably because I'm too lazy and I eat too much junk food. Must work on that for 2011!

3.Make at least 5 new friends
Finally a YES! This year I started High School so I made many a new friend.

4.Make a piece of clothing
Another Yes. I made my halloween costume, I was Lady Gaga (or Lydi Gaga)!

5.Do some community service
Yes! Iwas part of a girl scout troupe (which I hated) for half the year, but I did community service there.

6.Write at least 100 for 2010(93 is a bit unsatisfying)
No 66 :(
 
Fantastic job Lydia! Lydia. You got a 3 out of 6. (SARCASM INTENDED)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...