Thursday, January 27, 2011

About Moi!

About Moi!
About Moi! by ▲ londonlydia▲ on Polyvore.com

A - AVAILABLE: Yes...boo hoo :(

B - BIRTHDAY: July 10th

C - CRUSHING ON: The ninth doctor, and Will H.

D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: ummm...oh yeah lemonade

E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: My twin, Emily

F - FAVORITE SONG: The Show- Lenka

G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: I love all gummies I SHALL NOT BE BIASED!

H - HOMETOWN: Is hometown where you were born cuz i was born in London

I - IN LOVE WITH: the ninth doctor

J - JUGGLE: sometimes...comes and goes like whistling

K - KILLED SOMEONE: My sims die a lot

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: It took my family 10 hours to get to DC

M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: STRAWBERRY

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 3

O - ONE WISH: LOVE

P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: idk i have horrible memory

R - REASON TO SMILE: the ninth doctor :)

S - SONG YOU LAST SANG: Dont bring me down- Electric Light Orchestra

T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 6 but i haz un snow day :)))

U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: rainbow XD

V - VEGETABLE(S): Carrots, celery, lettuce...

W - WORST PET PEEVE: noisy eaters or snorers (basically my dad)

X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: teeth

Y - YOYOS ARE: things that I can never figure out

Z - ZODIAC SIGN: I think im a cancer but with all the drama im all like huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...