Sunday, March 6, 2011

Doctor Who, I love you!

Doctor Who, I love you!
Doctor Who, I love you! by ♪ londonlydia▲ on Polyvore.com

Had a huge doctor who-watching marathon today. I finished watching the second season (so sad about rose i cried) And watched 4 and a half episodes of season 3 (gotta love netflix instant streaming). I've felt a really strong connection with Rose. because: 1. she was ,like, the one main character who stayed for the entire-ity of my dr. who watching "career"(i mean for all the 1st and second seasons i just began the 3rd) 2. My middle name is rose (and my family calls me that) so whenever someones saying her name i felt like it was me 3. Having self-professed love for the doctor, i feel like im her and when she got transported i did too Anyway, even though i love-love-love the ninth doctor i've been warming up to the tenth doctor too. and i think i love him too. GOTTA LOVE UNREQUITED LOVE! Oh yeah I live near a busy road so sometimes the cars sound sortof like Tardis sounds. I've run over to the window to check about 5 times. Ughughugh! It sucks being a dr. who fan in the US. When i go over to the UK loads of ppl know about it cuz its such a culture kindof thing, but here it just gets awkward. OH yeah and watch this http://www.youtube.com/user/charlieissocoollike?blend=1&ob=4#p/c/B7C0C7636F1C8A5B/3/gldWm0oVAlQ badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerfezbowtie? Im excited for eleven! bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...