Wednesday, January 13, 2010

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

OKAY! 2DAYwas extremly scary. Some kid in my grade made a scary threat anywho the threat was that he was gonna go around and shoot everyone afterschool!!! Freaky, right! He apparently even made a hit list!!!! Anyway, when I heard this I almost fainted. I had to keep sitting down. I was worrying the rest of the day. Luckily, the Vice Principal heard and searched his backpack and sent him to the Guidance Counselor and sent him home (i think he may have been expelled)! Anyway, everyone thought it would be like the Columbine High School Massacre and we'd be like the Rachel Scott person. If you don't know about her click here 'cuz she sound like a lovely person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...