Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Burberry!!?!!

Gnargle! I <3 Burberry soooooooo much! It is so English-y! And, because I was born and raised there, some of my friends seem to believe that my closet is full of their clothes. Hmmm....No! I wouldn't even be able to afford a tissue from there! (Well, maybe) That makes feel very depressed, because I sooo want to run in there, and buy everything...Maybe when I'm famous! WAIT A SECOND!!! When I'm famous, I could be one of those "face of ______" and get everything for free like Emma Watson! Lucky her! Anyway speaking of Emma, I love her! She is pretty, smart (Brown and Oxford! WOW), stylish, and talented! It's seemed like she was a cute little 11-year old in Harry Potter and the Philosopher (or Sorcerors) Stone! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...