Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I (might be) leaving on a JET PLANE

HEYYYY!

I might be going to England on WEDNESDAY (!!!!!) for Febuary Break!!! The might is because my twin sister is sick, sick, sick so yeah! I hope we do get to go 'cuz its ma hometown, and a lot of my family is there and I haven't been for about almost a year! The bad thing is that we won't be able to see Valentine's Day (the movie) straightaway (unless it premieres in the UK on Febuary 12) Anyway if we do get to go we'll go on Virgin Atlantic, which is my favourite airline ever! LOL i'm sooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I don't understand how they take pix of airplanes bajillions of feet off the ground????)
(FunnyVirgin Atlantic Advert)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...