Monday, February 1, 2010

Vidcon!

Hey! I know that this topic doesn't have anything to do with Fashion, but I still want to discuss it. Just to explain things, I am OBSESSED with Youtube. I go on it everyday basically. I love all those Youtube stars (*means they're coming to Vidcon) like: Natalie Tran or communitychannel(aka the person who got me obsessed w/ Youtube), Shane Dawson, Caitlin Hill or Thehill88, Ryan Higa or Nigahiga (aka the person who made me fall in love with Youtube and the person who introduced me to communitychannel), Michael Buckley or WhatTheBuck, Katers17, Eddsworld, Mememolly, Olgakay (the person who explained Vidcon), Meekakitty, Vlogbrothers (who came up with the idea of Vidcon), Smosh, Etc. Anyway, Vidcon is this awesome convention for amazing Youtubers. You wanna know the annoying thing... its on my BIRTHDAY! (my bday is July 10 it is July 9-11)! Another extremely annoying thing is that it is LA, while I am in NYC-area (did anyone else realise that they never have them in NYC or the area near it) Blargh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...