Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vacation, strep throat, & Valentine's Day!

Hello guys,
Sorry I haven't written in a while. It's Febuary Break and (GUESS WHAT) I'm sick. Well, now I'm feeling better, but before I had swollen glands, ear pain, a coldsore (I still have that), fever, difficulty swallowing, super-sore throat, and I was on my period (I'm still on that too actually)! And the name of this horrible dilemma: Strep Throat! BLEAH!
Two days ago, I went to go see Valentine's Day! I liked the movie a lot, but I had heard a lot of rumors about what happens in the movie, and I spent a lot of the movie wondering if the rumors were fact. A lot of them were, but the one about Joe Jonas voicing the character of Jessica Alba's dog is not!
Also, on Valentine's Day (the actual day), I received a rose and a bag-like thing of Lindt Truffles (SCORE!). That was also the day I had to go into the Emergency Room (my health care is hospital-based, so I go there instead of a doctors clinic) and find out I have Strep!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...